Happy Valentine’s Day Week lovelies!
As promised on my Instagram, I wanted to make my favorite cookie recipe (that was introduced to me by my lovely boyfriend ❤ ) this Valentine’s Day week. It’s super simple and fun to make.
It’s a great date night idea for you and your partner or group of friends!
Hope you enjoy!
*For the full video tutorial, check out the “Highlights” section on my Instagram*
- 1 ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line the baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Add in flour, baking powder, and salt. Don’t be scared to use your hands in order to get all the ingredients mixed together and the dough the same texture all throughout
- Roll dough out evenly until it is about half a centimeter in thickness
- Use cookie cutters or cutting utensils to make your heart designs
- Place on baking sheet, about ½ inch apart. Bake for 6-9 minutes, or until cookies are a nice golden brown on the edges
- Allow cooling for about 10 mins
- Decorate with icing and sprinkles and enjoy!